For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Third Times the Charm

Sooooo, this one week in my life, I got three tickets. Talk about the worst week of my life!! Ma and pa, I never told you about the thrid. Here's the story of all three for all that don't know it.
Ticket #1:
I received a $25 parking citation for riding my bike to school and parking next to some gomer that parked his car in the designated motorcycle parking. I was livid! After appealing the citation, it was upheld and I still need to pay it. Just to spite them, I egged Parking Services' window. That made it all worth it!
Ticket #2:
On the way to Canada, just outside of Dillon Mt, I got a ticket going 91 in a 75. The officer was nice enough to write the ticket for 85 in a 75 which dropped the citation to $20, which was payed for by the 'X'.
Ticket #3:
Any one thats ever been to rexburg knows about the sweet train trackos on main street. If you hit em at about 60, you get the butterflies like no other. 65 will about send you into orbit. So let me set this up for you. We had just pulled into town on our way home from Canada. I knew the limit was 35, but I had some new passengers in the car that I thoguht might like to experience the thrill. I was talking to my bro ont he phone when I announced to the car load to hold on tight. As I accelerated, I made sure to look for cops. Trouble is, rexburg has recently added more SUV's to the police force. About the time my speedo passed 55 on its way up to 60, I saw the lights. I immediatley pulled over and immediately received a 62 dollar ticket.
The reason I bring all this up now, is that in the last week I recieved 100 dollars in tickets. I also recived no points to my liscense. How you might ask? Rexburg has this great city ordinance that if you do a defensive driving course, they will dismiss the ticket. It costs two dollars less, and takes about an hour of your time. Did I do it? Heck yes!! Just finished! Anywho, ma and pa, there you go. ThHats why I want to radar detector, so I can jump the train tracks!

2 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

the funny part is the "hint" of X-Y=Z on my blog that nobody got...

March 22, 2006 10:38 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

ohhhh, I got it. mom sure didn't

March 22, 2006 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home