For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Potty mouth

Dorkpunch, your comment reminded me of my favorite breakup story ever. There once was a girl named Christine whom I dated for some time. After two months, at came to the point, as you say, to "crap or get off the pot." I went to her house, sat her down on the steps outside and explained to her this predicament that I was in, using those exact words, "crap or get off the pot." I then told her I wasn't ready to crap, so I was getting off. And that was it! No tears, no animosity, just a good clean break. It was pretty much the best break up I've ever had!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did not seriously say that to a girl did you?!?!?!?!?!

March 08, 2006 12:55 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

sure did!! It was the best day of my life!! you can tell I don't get too many thrills.

March 08, 2006 3:18 PM

 
Blogger dorkpunch said...

have a kid. thrill a minute! (said while wiping kid snot off of the cat. that has sharp claws. and fleas.)

March 08, 2006 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Brookie said...

That's the most awesome break up line I have ever heard.
You
Are
The
Man

March 09, 2006 8:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home