For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Addictions

Anyone that knows me can attest that I am addicted to thrift stores. This summer in Alaska, we furnished our apartment off of thrift stores, and we did it quite cheap. Tonight, I will head to the thrift store. First place to go is the computer aisle. I don't know why, since I've never bought any computer parts there, but its just a good place to start. Then, its off to the Nintendo games, etc. I usually look through the movies while I'm there, and then head back to the yard. This is the best place to find golf clubs, bowling balls, bikes, tires, tools, etc. Then its off to the binders, the picture frames, the books, the glass cases, and then the ties. The ties are perhaps the main reason for the whole visit, although I will say that the inflation has taken its toll on my wallet. When the thrift store days originated in my life, ties were only $1.00. Now, you won't pay less than $3.00! Isn't that ridiculous? Anywho, the visit is finished off witha quick through of the shirts, pants and coats. Tonight, my quest is to find some new shirts to wear on dress up days. This might through the whole visit for a loop since I might go in reverse order. In any event, it will be an enjoyable fix to the addiction!
PS Washington, here I come!! (on friday that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home