For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

One of those days...

Its just one of those days you don't want to wake up... It started out well enough. now its nearly 7:30 and I wish I were done. Only three more hours or so of homework. I havn't eaten dinner yet. I'd like to file my taxes, but I don't have all my W-2's yet. I'd like to be dating a certain someone, but its gotten a little awkward due to the friendship factor. How come we (and when I say we, I mean the whole human race cause I don't think I'm alone in this) can't just tell other people that we like them and want to date them? I'd like to be riding the motorbike, but the weather is still too snowy. I'd like to be wealthy so I could go out more. I'd like to be done school so I wouldn't have to worry about grades. Even with all this, life is still good. I just have to remember the good times, like that time I got stuck three times in one day and pushed my self out each time by leaving the truck in gear with the tires spinning and getting out to push and then when it started moving, jumping back in to get the brakes. I did all that in a suit, no less. Its days like that that make up for these downer days. Amen?

2 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

amen. WHY THE HECK CANT THE WEATHER MAKE UP ITS MIND?!!? you KNOW spring is gettin close when you get the insurance renewal bill for you motorcyle in the mail. grrrr.....

January 31, 2006 10:06 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

Yah. I actually finally took the DT out for a ride. I rode it three blocks, did some math for an hour with a girl (that made the day better too) and then rode home. I don't have a plate on it so I was watching pretty close for cops. When I left Heidis house I could see a cop had someone pulled over right in front of my apartment complex. That forced me to go an extra two blocks to avoid him, plus I got to go through the roundabout. not bad. It still doesn't have brakes and the throttle sticks sometimes, but it sure runs like a champ!

January 31, 2006 11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home