For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Kade Orrin Turner

Soooooooo, for those of you who know and or care, my bro and his wife (mostly his wife) gave birth to a baby boy today! Not only that, but they named him after me! Well, actually after my great grandpa, but its my middle name too. Anywho, he was 7 lbs 14 oz and had a big nose. I don't even know what time he was born at. Doug called me while I was working in the tutoring lab and told me and then we got on the topic of trucks. That last post was the topic of conversation. Anywho, I'll get y'all some pictures of the little gunner and his big bro now. Isaac is 2 years and 4 months, so I'm sure there will be some adaptation for him. Arn't kids great though? I can't wait till I have some little tikes running around. Anywho, tally ho to all you faithful readers (Brooke, thats you)!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brookie said...

Yeah!!! You're an uncle again! Congrats especially to your brother and sister-in-law!!

January 25, 2006 3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home