For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dots

Anyone else really enjoy Dots?! Arn't they the best?!

So, Rexburg Idaho. It sure is changing. School starts tomorrow after a three week Christmas break. Its pretty exciting, buts its pretty sad at the same time. Rexburg really takes on a different shape during the class season. For example, for the last week that I've been here, theres been a grand total of 25 (maybe a few more...) students! Thats mostly all the international students that can't get out of the country cause they're waiting on their papers, visas, etc. Then theres the kids that actually live in this area. Cool enough, but I feel so bad that they can never get away! Anywho, I came back about a week early. It has been so relaxing! I fixed my car, my dirtbike, my streetbike, and my Dual sport bike. Yep, three motorbikes, a car and a truck. Rexburg really is boring if you don't have the right tools, and for me, those tools are pretty big. The three motorbikes each serve an indiviual purpose in my life but at the same time can and do serve the same purpose. They're unified in the purpose of easing my frustrations and clearing my head. I've never had anything that can clear my head as fast as a 10 minute bike ride with the throttle wide open. Now, the streetbike is big. Its a 1200 cc contraption that'll do

over 100 mph fairly easy, plus its comfortable. Its the road tripper. The dirtbike is an RM 370. Its the oldest of the three, but by far the funnest! It'll do about 85 or so, and thats down a dirt trail with trees on one side and a cliff on the other. It's not really made for roads, but more for jumping and all that good stuff. Lots of fun. The third one as a christmas purchase. For only twenty bucks, I got a 1979 DT 175. Its a little dual purposed bike. Its made to go on and off road, complete with head, tail and signal lights. Loads of fun!! It actually doesn't quite run right, but it will soon. I figure, for twenty bucks, it can be my winter rider and who cares if you dump it eh? Anywho, I guess the moral of the story is that for me, bikes make rexburg fun. For everyone else, I'm sure its kissing and all that good stuff, which is fun, but... Bike's. Thats where its at.

PS As soon as I can get my camera to hook back up to my computer, I'll put a pick of the DT on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home