For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Monday, December 26, 2005

The "Merry Christmas" Post

Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm not going to say too much about Christmas. All I'll say is its great to spend it with those you love and those who hopefully love you back. Family is wonderful, friends are excellent, and Christ is King. If you can spend Christmas with all three, you're living pretty darn high on the hog.

Let me say a word or two now on another... ..."note," if you will. Have you ever heard the phrase, "lets make like a fart and blow this hole?" The first time I ever heard that, I about passed out laughing! Why? Because farting never gets old. It never has and hopefully never will!

If you were to ask my mom what me and my brothers favorite pastime is, she'd probably be the first to shoot out the answer, "Farting." We do it all the time. I don't know why she always gets so bent out of shape about it either. I mean, we've been crackin em off so long that its not like she doesn't expect it. She laughs when she cuts the cheese, so why is it so rude for us to laugh when we flatulate? Now, she's not one to stick her but in your face the moment before the BOOM, and she's never done a buttercup, but whats the difference! A farts a fart, and its funny either way. So next time you have one and you need to cut it loose, just let it go man. Let it go!!

PS She emailed back eh? (refer to my my post on Dec. 16, 2005)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sick steveo, sick.

December 29, 2005 11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home