For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

...Continued

and the day kept getting worse... The 'x' called me, and I didn't even know it was her. Not saying that I wouldn't have answered had I known, but tomorrow would have been a month without talking to her!! I kind of looked forward to having that under my belt, but I guess I can always start the count over again. She called to tell me when her farewell is. Should I go? I don't think I'm gonna. I'm so broke right now, plus if I were to take a road trip, I'd rather go see the new kid. Brooke, any ideas?! I'm excited for you and Angela to come out and visit! What days again, and are you driving or flying?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steveo, tell that b@#$% to leave you alone already!

February 01, 2006 9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home