For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The fourth

It seems to be a day of fours! As my calendar says it, today is the fourth of March. This morning at about 1 am, I ended my fourth date of the 'season.' By season, I mean my fourth single season since the mission, which has lasted about four months. There was four of is in the car, and we did four things. We had jamba, bowled, golfed (and yelled "fore!") and had a fire. I also spent four hours on a project yesteday and finished it. Now I'm going to go work in the computer lab again, and its only open for four hours. Maybe the number four should be my new favorite. A word about the date... WOW!

1 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

a word about my new bike... WOW!

March 04, 2006 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home