For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nursing Home Blues

Folks, y'all are great! Thanks for writing me letters, sending me things when I need them (ie. money, food, motorbike bill of sales), being good parents, and supporting me in all my endeavors. I hope you know that I love you and appreciate all that you do for all of us kids the married ones families. Just so you know, we will definately pick a great nursing home for ya! Just kiddin. Love ya!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have a nursing home with a fish tank? And all you can eat ice cream? And a REALLY tall toilet seat? Thank you!

February 17, 2006 3:09 PM

 
Blogger dorkpunch said...

"may i have a cup of warm milk?"

"SHUT UP! YOur in MY world GRAMMA!"

name that movie...

February 17, 2006 10:43 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

I believe its,

"How about a nice warm glass of 'SHUT THE FREAK UP,' Grandma! You're in my world now!"

Its Happy Gilmore

February 18, 2006 5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home