For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Time is Now!!!

For what, you might ask? Today is the day that I reinstated the insurance on Betty. Today is the day that I took her for her maiden (legal) ride of the season. Today is the day I installed her new battery. Today is the day I put the new tag on the license plate. Today is the day I went to my first devotional of the new year. Today is the day that I put my arm around a magnificent young woman. Today is the day I walked to her apartment, gave her a hug and told her I'd call her. Today is the day. Amen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a name, and some more info please!

March 08, 2006 8:12 AM

 
Blogger dorkpunch said...

man, it stinks in here. crap or get off the pot!

March 08, 2006 10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home