For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sir

If I happened upon the man whose birthday is celebrated today, life would be great! The man I'm thinking of lived in 18 and 1900's. He was originally born in Germany and carried a thick accent. This man did so many amazing things in the realm of theoretical physics, possible the most significant being the theory of relativity. Any guess?! Yep! you guessed it! Al, as I like to call him, was born 14 Mar, 1879. Thats 100 years before my bro. Old geezer huh? Anywho, he did lots of cool stuff such as the aforementioned theory of relativity, work on nuclear physics, quantum theory, and numerous other brilliant ideas. One smart feller. Some said he was an atheist. A member of the church once heard him say something to the effect of "the deeper I dive into the physics of the universe, the more convinced I am that there must be someone or something that governs all." What a stud! Happy Birthday, Al!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

was his last name yankovich?

March 15, 2006 10:39 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

nope. any other guesses?

March 15, 2006 3:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home