For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I 'heart'...

Can I just say how awesome it is to be 'in like?' I held a beautiful, amazing girls hand tongiht, and I am smitten. Shes a darn cool girl. Anywho, I just wanted you all to know that. We held hands from Dillon, MT to Great Falls. Thats where we dropped her off. Now I'm in Canada and it should be a good quick weekend. I even brought homework to do!! Think it will get done?

2 Comments:

Blogger stevenot said...

And then I kissed her on the forehead and she kissed me on the cheek. I'll have to tell more stories later!

March 13, 2006 12:36 AM

 
Blogger TnT said...

Did you turn the other cheek?

March 13, 2006 3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home