For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Debatable...

I know its debatable, but I figured what the worst feeling in the world is dropping your favorite pen on the bathroom floor and realizing that you're gonna forget and put it back in your mouth with in twenty minutes. Others might say its the feeling you get after eating a "Big Jud," which I did on Friday. That wasn't nearly as bad as when I dropped my pen yesterday. I don't know though. It didn't really taste any different than it did before I dropped it...

3 Comments:

Blogger TnT said...

ewwwwwww!

March 28, 2006 8:14 AM

 
Blogger TnT said...

PS I just heard on the radio that the bathroom floor is NOT the dirtiest place in the world! Guess what is...the key pad on debit machines! So you touch those, and then you touch your pen and then you put it in your mouth. ewwwwwww!

March 28, 2006 9:04 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

ohh, I'm sure I had worse. remember this one time, I worked in cow manure all day, and I never really washed my hands when I ate lunch? Those were the days. but like they say, a dirty baby is a healthy baby, and I've always been heatlthy!

March 30, 2006 2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home