For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The trip (DA Da da)














thei highlights of my trip... Yep, the sign was real. isn't that great? The bike picture is my tribute to the bike that carries my fat hinge across the country. The one of the beautiful girl and the nasty guy with the gross beard is a picture of Heidi and me. Doesn't she look great? She doesn't seem to like it when I try to take pictures of her, but this one turned out pretty good. The last picture is in Glacier National park. I came up over the going to the sun road at night and camped close to the canadian border. I thought I oughta take a picture before I left the park. All in all, it was a great trip. I rode proabbly 1500 miles with all the side trips included, and I got to spend alot of time with the most amazing girl ever. I'm a pretty big dork, so I figured out that out of the 55 hours that I was there, we were together for 41.5 of em. Not too bad eh? Anywho, y'all be good and stuff eh? Happy sunday to ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

you didnt mention the fact that you havent ridden the bike since you've been back. is your hinge sore?

July 09, 2006 10:25 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

I have too ridden it since. I took it to the carwash. Yes, my hinge has never been so sore. It didn't help that the next two days at work I was stuck in the water truck, a 1950's era semi that really isn't to comfortable on the hinge.

July 09, 2006 5:30 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

sorry, i just found out its a 1967. its a beauty! And I figured out how to make it more comfortable on the bottom. you just gotta stack coats on the chair.

July 11, 2006 5:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

August 12, 2006 7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home