For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another week gone by

Doug just farted in my face and walked out of the room. What is he teaching his kids!?

My work week is great. I wake up at 5:20, go to work by 6, I'm done by 4 and then I go to bed at 9:30 ish. I enjoy it. The best part is I have Friday - Sunday off, which means that I can leave thursday on my road trips and have a nice three and a half day weekend. I don't know how much longer thats going to last, all the road trips I mean. Job number two might enter the picture tomorrow.

Have you ever been recruited by the summer sales guys on campus? They're everywhere! All the time with promises of "80,00 - 120,00 dollars for first year reps!" I've always been kind of leary of them. Tomorrow I'm meeting with the boss of the spokane office. I figure if I'm not doing anything with my nights, then why not? Another beneift, even if I don't make any money, is that I don't get to deal with people at all during my day job. Doing sales would give me the chance to get out and meet people. I don't know. Anyone have any advice or anything?

I don't even know if they'll hire me. They want people to give them their whole life. The typical salesman gets two days off for the summer and works from like 10-9 monday-saturday. I'm hoping to just do weekday evenings and maybe every other weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. lots to do tomorrow!

9 Comments:

Blogger dorkpunch said...

My advice: Quit farting. then you might stop mistaking YOUR smelly flatulence for mine.

June 08, 2006 11:18 PM

 
Blogger TnT said...

Hey, even an extra 2 or 3 thou would be great! It would also make for a healthier environment for Isaaac and Kade. I imagine the pollution level from you and Doug is pretty severe. I'm sure there must be a blue haze from the floor to about 2 feet up. Right at Isaacs nose level!

June 09, 2006 7:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm. Do I REALLY want to get married? Listening to you makes me wonder....

June 09, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger TnT said...

My hero! You got rid of the word verification thing, but now there is no where to post a comment! What to do?

June 13, 2006 9:17 PM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

I tried to fix that too. my bad.

June 13, 2006 9:18 PM

 
Blogger TnT said...

Your bad what?

June 14, 2006 9:30 AM

 
Blogger TnT said...

Your bad what?

June 14, 2006 9:30 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

my bad that it doesn't let you comment on new ones any more.

June 14, 2006 5:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

August 11, 2006 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home