For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Monday, May 08, 2006

A brief view into the summer life of a physics stud


Soooo, this is about as exciting as my life gets right now. I wake up at 5:20 ish and I head to the site. I fuel up the loader and then I use it. The instructions that accompanied it are these "slow down before you shift gears. You'll get the hang of it." Oh and they said "try to keep the pit level." After about 50 hours on the machine, I think I have go the hang of it. At least I can take cat naps while I work. In other words, it sure doesn't use much brain power. It gives me a chance to relax though and think about physics. Today I figured out cold fusion. Tomorrow I'll probably figure out the true nature of black holes. I guess I can't do it all in one day eh? Anywho, next time I'll show you a picture of the D-8 and tell you the instructions that came with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger TnT said...

Cool! Is there a way to do sokudu's on the windshield or something? Anything to keep you awake. Maybe you better have a little "bean" therapy every day for breakfast. The fumes (or the noise)can keep you awake!

May 09, 2006 9:17 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

ummm, there aint no windshield. I can judge how bad my gas is by whether or not I can smell it. there is quite the smell of diesel, and if I can smell methane through the diesel, I know I best not be cutting cheese at church, if you know what I mean. Nope, nothing really to keep me entertained, other than the thoughts of a phyiscs GRE that I'm gonna have to take someday. and the thoughts of a girl. thats another story for another day!

May 09, 2006 5:38 PM

 
Blogger Brookie said...

what girl????
And yes, you are one of the cute boys!
See you soon,
Love,
Brooke

May 15, 2006 8:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, send me a link to this. I've asked Brooke to about 4 times and she won't. She's a poohead!!!!!!!

May 15, 2006 8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home