For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Trips and stuff

I enjoy motorbikes. I enjoy road trips. I enjoy road trips on motorbikes. Tomorrow, I'm setting out on my longest one yet. It should be about 1396.2 miles. I'll start here in newport WA. I'm going to camp out in Glacier national park with my aunt and her man friend, then I'm gonna get my teeth capped in Raymond AB, then its down to Island Park ID to see the woman of my dreams. Have I told y'all about her? Shes pretty darn great. I hope to make it in down there in time for church. I'll spend a couple of days with her, and then its back to work in Newport on Wednesday morning at 6. Oh what fun!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't know you were coming to see me! ;) ~~A.

July 01, 2006 5:34 PM

 
Blogger dorkpunch said...

so. how does the butt paste work?

July 04, 2006 9:41 AM

 
Blogger stevenot said...

well, you see, first you bend over...

July 04, 2006 9:53 PM

 
Blogger dorkpunch said...

no you dork... how WELL does it work, not how do you put it on. sheessh... dont you know anything?

July 04, 2006 11:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

August 11, 2006 12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home