For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My Favorite Sin

Y'all know the worst part about Idaho? No 7-11's!! Its apalling!! But, the best part about Washingotn is I live about an hour away from one! NIce eh? It was pretty much the best day of my life when I found that out last week. Back in the rexburg days, I had to drive to utah if I wanted to experince the divinity of a true slurpee. Now, its a short jaunt away!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was ordered by Jon to go to a 7-11 before I left Utah. And get a Slurpee. There are some in SC I think. I don't know if we have them in NC. I was ordered to visit the other world too. I didn't do either. I'm a bad, bad Angela.

June 15, 2006 1:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So for some it is a Slurpee and for others it is a snowcone

June 15, 2006 3:52 PM

 
Blogger Brookie said...

And for others yet, it is a Peanut Butter Chocolate waffle cone from Baskin Robbins. Ah, the sweet, sweet sin of over-indulgence!

June 20, 2006 10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

August 11, 2006 1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home