For those of you familiar with physics, my name is steve not or steve sub o. for those of you that arn't physics gurus, its steveo.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Engaged and Loving It!!!

She's amazing! And she's beautiful! And she's the one for me! Heidi Jean Eastman said "Yes" on Tuesday, June 24 at apprx. 8:54:32 pm. That is the new best day of my life ever!! Anywho, if you'd like to see the picture and here the story, I'm gonna send you on over to her blog, cause I don't have the picture, and she already told the story. Go on over to heidieatschuno.blogspot.com. Thanks to all for your well wishes!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger emilyf said...

Steveo! That's awesome awesome awesome! Happy canada day! and i have your bible. where will the marriage take place? and my e-mail is me.backward@gmail.com
congratulations again and have fun!
emily

July 01, 2008 7:50 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Jen said...

Congratulations Steveo!! Haven't been on your blog in forever and glad I decided to today to find out the happy news! Nick and I wish you the very best! (Remember us the Prices from your mission?) If you want to be a part of our blog e-mail Nick your e-mail address and I will invite you to our blog...it's private! :)

Jen

July 01, 2008 8:39 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Jen said...

PS-Nick's email address is farang35@gmail.com

July 01, 2008 8:40 PM

 
Blogger Sharon said...

Hurray Steve!!

July 05, 2008 2:30 PM

 
Blogger TnT said...

Hey. It's time to put a new post on your blog. Since your last post you got married and are having a kid!

March 11, 2009 5:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home